Mystic River Historical Society is located at 74 High Street in Mystic, Connecticut.
Our mailing address is
P. O. Box 245
Mystic, CT 06355
Our office telephone number is 860-536-4779. Ask for Elizabeth Boucher, Collections Manager.
Our buildings are open Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 12 noon; Wednesdays 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.; and Thursdays 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. At other hours, an answering machine responds.
We can be reached on-line at email@example.com.
Directions for how to find us from I-95 (north OR south):
- Take Exit 89, Allyn Street, and turn south (left turn from southbound, right turn from northbound).
- Follow Allyn Street to the Route 1 intersection, also called New London Road.
- Turn left and follow New London Road just two intersections to High Street.
- Turn right onto High Street. The William A. Downes Building and Portersville Academy are on the left at the end of the first block, with a small parking lot between the two buildings and on-street parking available.
Directions for how to find us from downtown Mystic:
- Walk up West Main Street, past Mystic Pizza, past Bank Square, to High Street.
- Cross High Street to Union Baptist Church, then cross West Main Street to the opposite side.
- Follow High Street south for one block. The William A. Downes Building and Portersville Academy are on the left at the end of the first block.