Can You Help?
Mystic River Historical Society offers a wide variety of opportunities for those who are willing and able to contribute their time and energy.
- Buildings & Grounds
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Newsletter (editorial; advertising; distribution; content development)
- Outreach & Education
- Program & Membership
Most volunteers’ time is spent at the Downes Building during the hours that we are open. However, we occasionally have tasks that can be accomplished at home. Currently our volunteers are working on:
- Genealogical research
- Historical research
- Processing of items for the collection
- Preparation of activity items for school outreach programs
- Transcription of handwritten documents
- Team members for school outreach programs
To learn more, please contact MRHS at email@example.com.